Natural Language Processing & Applied Cognitive Services & Solutions @ Cloud
You are at the right place if you are considering any of the below.
- Leverage Cognitive analysis and Natural Language processing to unlock value from your unstructured data and human interactions.
- Provide Omnichannel eXperience (‘OX’) to your consumers using chatbots, Voice assistants, call centers.
- Perform Sentiment analytics of your consumer interactions coming in from various channels – Call center, chat, Voice assistants etc.
- Render Business intelligence from BI tools, CRM, API’s or other backend systems via Natural Language tools such as Chatbot, Voice assistants etc.
- Design & Deploy NLP Solutions on Leading cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP using cloud Native or using Opensource technologies such as RASA.
- OR, migrate and transform your call center capabilities to AWS Contact center and enhance them with NLP and cognitive self-service responses.
If you are wondering how cognitive and NLP services are evolving, here is some food for thought.
According to Gartner, by 2021, more than 50% of enterprises will spend more per annum on bots and chatbot creation than traditional mobile app development. Also, by the year 2021, Gartner reports that “conversational AI-first” user experience, or CUX, will be adopted by most enterprise organizations.
It’s not just limited to chatbots, by 2020, 30% of web browsing sessions will be done without a screen. This means that there is going to be an increase in the adoption of Voice Assistances such as Google Assistant, Alexa, Cortana, etc.
According to Juniper Research, chatbots will be responsible for cost savings of over $8 billion per annum by 2022. The adoption of chatbots highly depends on how appealing they would be to the end users and omnichannel enterprise bots is the latest trend in the industry.
Regardless, USEReady can accelerate your journey if you are ready to move forward or need help to prioritize your most valuable use cases or start small pilots.
At USEReady, we specialize in enabling ‘fit-to-purpose’ solutions for any of your NLP & Cognitive needs. Our execution approach will help you accelerate & prioritize your company’s cognitive use cases, design, engineer & implement them in an iterative and agile manner using optimal technology and integration methods.
USEReady provide below NLP & Cognitive services –
1. Strategy, Assessments, Roadmaps & Coaching.
Our approach is unique and a fast one at that. What you get is a pragmatic, executable Strategy & Roadmap with Target State view and prioritized incremental deliverables.
2. Prioritized & Iterative Execution of NLP/AI Use cases.
We align & apply ‘light agile’ to full agile methodology based on your needs, develop intentional (‘Target state’) and emergent (‘Immediate’) architectures and establish a cadence of iterative delivery of High value use cases. Not only does your business get speed to value, your teams may also appreciate and embrace Agile delivery methodology.
1. Optimized Design, Engineering and Deployment (Cloud/ Hybrid) –
Based on the prioritized and agile plan, we will design, develop and integrate your technical fabric using technologies that align with your business goals. We have partnership with major industry technology ecosystems such as AWS, AZURE, GCP, and also proficient in several open source technologies (e.g. RASA, H2O.ai, etc.) to give you more flexibility and portability. We approach technical fabric in 3 below segments.
- Omni-Channel Engagements: We can iteratively enable omnichannel integrations with Enterprise Messaging, Phone systems, Voice assistants, Social Messaging and even OCR technologies.
- NLP Engine- Our NLP engine can be enabled at multiple hosting platforms and is designed to be robust, scalable, self-healing and compliant to deliver consistency and self-learning capability for continued improvement in Omnichannel Experience (‘OX’).
- Omni-Channel Integrations: Our scalable and composable architecture allows backend integrations to provide Business Insights back to consumers, API integrations, IoT and micro-services and human-agent interactions and handoffs.
2. Pilots & Prototypes.
Last but not the least, we always welcome and execute quick prototypes and pilots that help you gain understanding of this domain and/or augment your NLP business case.