Microsoft SQL Master Data Management
Clean, consistent, timely, and efficiently managed reference data is the essential component of every securities and asset management process
Each financial organization’s trading and operational processes have unique data requirements. This leads to multiple complex systems that work is disconnected mode with disparate sources of information. We leverage our expertise and experiences in the Business intelligence and Business Collaboration horizontals to create a consolidated centralized data management framework that integrates these systems while maintaining one version of truth for all referential information.
- Single version of indicative data such as asset classes and security terms and conditions
- Information management , governance and enrichment
- Seamless integration with standard industry third – party products
- Robust data extraction, transformation and load into a central warehouse
- Support for entire range of asset classes
- Single point of entry for information such as accounts, securities, positions, trades
- Single Integration framework for reference and transactional data distribution across systems
- Business intelligence and collaboration framework to slice and dice information for reporting, reconciliation and risk analysis
- Storage of time series information for historical analysis and regulatory reporting
- Standard end user tools like Excel used to surface operational information and business intelligence to user desktops
USEReady has years of experience in the integration of security / price master, portfolio accounting system and OMS / EMS systems via a high availability integration framework. We also specialize in data warehousing, reporting and analytics on point-in-time as well as time series information. Please contact us for further details and references.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-27914352-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);